Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the volunteer team for the 2017 Men’s U23 World Wheelchair Basketball Championship (2017 U23WWBC) taking place June 8-16, 2017 at the Mattamy Athletic Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Wheelchair Basketball Canada and the local organizing committee are looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals who are willing to dedicate their time and effort to help deliver a world-class event. This volunteer experience will provide an opportunity for personal growth and professional development, networking, and social interaction with key stakeholders within the international sport community.
To volunteer for the 2017 U23WWBC, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- All individuals must be 16 years of age or older to volunteer;
- All individuals must adhere to the Wheelchair Basketball Canada Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy and the Volunteer Discipline Policy;
- All individuals must sign a waiver form prior to volunteering for the event;
- All individuals must complete established screening requirements prior to volunteering for the event;
- All individuals must attend a training session prior to the event;
- All individuals must commit to volunteer for a minimum number of hours/shifts.
Be A Volunteer!
For more information please contact email@example.com.